Wednesday, March 31, 2010

V

I'm a burger snob. I want my burger medium rare, more rare than medium. I want a thick patty and not a thin one a la The Shake Shack. I want it with cheese and caramelized onions. Actually, I can forgo those extras but I really can't forgo the way it's cooked. When I bite into it, I want it to be dripping with its delicious red juiciness. Essentially, I want it to be mooing. With that said, sliders aren't usually my cup of tea and I never thought that my favorite sliders would come from a ping pong club... but hot damn, they were amazing at SPiN.


Guacamole and queso fresco sliders

Vanilla with butterscotch pecan cookies


Korean tacos: beef short rib, soybean aioli, oyster kimchi, bean sprouts, cilantro & lime

Grilled onions and cheddar sliders


Popcorn duo:
jalapeno + cheddar
parmesan, parsley + maldon salt

honey coffee ice cream with chocolate chip cookies

Mango and coconut rum ice pop alongside one of many sliders I had that evening

No comments:

Post a Comment